Working for 9 to 12 hours a day, sometimes even more, can really take a toll on someone’s health. Also, sitting on a desk for that long can be uncomfortable and can strain your back, hips and legs. Although it is advisable that a person stretch their body once in a while, sometimes due to a lot of work, a person cannot be able to do this. This is an unhealthy practice that most office workers are experiencing worldwide.
This has also become a concern and companies and startups have been trying out new products to release so that office work can become more comfortable with each day of use. These great products are the best of the best in helping out office workers be more comfortable so they can be more productive and is now being kick started by companies.
- Cold Shoulder Calorie Burning Vest – what a great way to burn those unwanted fats while keeping warm especially during cold months. It is a great product for office workers who don’t have the time to squeeze in a little bit of exercise.
- Z Board – this is an electric skateboard that is light weight and easy to use. This can be carried easily and is a great way of getting to and from work. Riding this is a fun alternative and will not take up too much space in the office.
- Neeo Remote – this universal remote is a great appliance that can really help out a person. It can be connected to more than 10,000 home appliances including lights and televisions just by using infrared or Wifi. The user may be able to control their homes even in one room.
- Facets – this is a set of magnetic 3D blocks that you can build to create any shape you want. This is great for design and engineering so they may be able to create some sort of prototype for a product or device they would like to launch in the future.
- Modus Sketching Tool – this tool is a protractor, ruler and compass rolled into one. This is very handy so a person won’t need to bring all of the tools they need for sketching or drawing. It is portable and will not take up too much space in your bag.
These products are made to make a person’s life easier and lighter. Though these are just kick starts, after thorough processing, these products will become available to everyone.