Who doesn’t wants to be a mother? This is the most special place in a women’s’ life when she is pregnant and going to give birth to a child really soon. Pregnancy is a stage where a woman should have to be really really conscious as well as cautious as it can harm the baby or yourself as well.
Exercise is generally advices to be done during pregnancy as it can make the mother healthy keeping her body shaped and toned perfectly to give birth to a healthy child. But exercise can be very dangerous during pregnancy if not done carefully and not every type of exercise is made to be done during the most cautious days of your life.
Dancing however, is considered to be a healthy as well as entertaining exercise women should have during her days of pregnancy. You can also take inspiration from the famous singer Tiwa Savage, popularly known as Eminado from her album. She shriveled her body in a stage performance while she was heavily pregnant. She performed on a song by doing belly dance. She was well aware of the fact that dancing is healthy while pregnancy.
ADVANTAGES OF DANCING DURING PREGNANCY:
Dancing can be very beneficial for you and your baby while you are pregnant. Following are some of the advantages that you can get while dancing in your pregnancy:
- It provides you fun and entertainment making your mood fresh and healthy.
- You do not have to do tough exercises daily for the sake of your baby as dance alone can help you maintain your health.
- Dancing keeps your body well-toned making your muscles and bones flexible.
- Any fast-paced danced can prove to be an aerobic exercise for you which is very much important during pregnancy.
TIPS FOR DANCING DURING PREGNANCY:
Following are some of the tips that can be very helpful during your days of pregnancy:
- Dancing for at least 20 minutes three times in a week can be healthy; this tip is used by most of the Celebrity pregnancy.
- You should warm up your body before dancing to build up heart beat rate slowly and steadily.
- Try to keep one of your foot at floor all the time during dancing. This would give low working impact.
- Pay attention to the balance of your body as pregnancy made your center of gravity shift from the normal position.
- Try to eliminate jerky or jumpy movements in dance during pregnancy as it may increase the risk of fall outs.
I hope that this article would prove to be helpful for you during the most important days of your life.