There is absolutely no doubt that cannabidiol (CBD) is currently the world’s most popular natural supplement, thanks to its numerous therapeutic benefits such as pain relief, stress and anxiety relief, sleep and insomnia remedy, and anti-seizure characteristics. Even though some of these perceived benefits of CBD are still being studied and have not conclusively been confirmed, there is soaring demand for CBD and CBD-infused products. Quality is important when shopping for CBD oil, which is determined by purity and potency. The strongest CBD oil products are especially preferred by many seasoned users, while beginners favor the less potent ones.
How is CBD Oil Strength Determined?
The manufacturer determines different varieties of CBD potencies based on the targeted user, type of product, and intended application. To determine the potency, you must measure, in milligrams, the content of CBD in a bottle and each serving. This may range from as low as 100mg CBD packed in a 30 ml bottle, the lowest, upward to 7500mg.
Practically, a concentration of 300mg CBD in a 30ml bottle is considered low strength. This will translate to 10mg CBD for each 1ml. Mid-strength potency might be 600mg CBD in a 30ml bottle, which is 20mg CBD per ml, and the strongest may range from 1000mg per bottle, which is 33.3mg per ml.
Beginner CBD users are encouraged to start with the less potent CBD oil products, assess the effect for some time, then gradually adjust till they can comfortably use the strongest CBD oil available.
Why Does CBD Oil Strength Matter?
When taking natural supplements or other health products, tracking how the body responds is critical. Even though most CBD-infused products come with clear dosage guidelines, you must consume and check your body’s reaction. For example, assuming you need to manage pain, you should understand the perfect dose that delivers the perfect effects. This will go a long way in ensuring that you neither take less potent CBD oil that does not serve the purpose nor the strongest CBD oil that might deliver the results, but a substantial percentage of the supplement will be wasted along the way.
Understanding the strength of CBD oil is also critical as it helps attach financial worthiness to the products you are purchasing. Generally, extracting CBD oil is an intricate process, and therefore, every coin you spend for each milligram of CBD helps you determine the real value for money you get.
Pros of Strongest CBD Oil
The following are why most people, specially seasoned users, prefer the strongest CBD oil available. Some of them are.
- Cost-effective: Even though highly concentrated CBD oil might have a higher price tag, one realizes the real value for money when comparing the price per unit of CBD compared to the less potent CBD oil products.
- Dosage flexibility: Highly concentrated CBD offers the freedom to adjust the concentration upwards or downwards depending on various factors. This is easily done by increasing or reducing the number of servings at any given time.
- Faster effects: You do not have to second-guess when the effects kick in when using the strongest CBD oil. Furthermore, you can easily realize the recommended dosage for the best effects with smaller quantities.
Cons of Strongest CBD Oil
Despite the above advantages of strong CBD oil, the following are some possible disadvantages.
- Possibilities of wastage: Due to the high CBD concentration in each serving, users may end up wasting a sizable amount of CBD if they take a higher dose than what their body needs.
- Side effects: Users of the strongest CBD oil are more likely to experience side effects than the less potent CBD users. It is, however, important to note that CBD, being a natural supplement, is tolerated by most users with no severe side effects.
Where Do You Buy the Strongest CBD Oil
The rising popularity of CBD has led to the introduction of thousands of brands in the market. On top of that, most people are eager to try out the magical natural supplement with numerous therapeutic properties that have endeared it to millions of people. In such a crowded market, buying the right product becomes a challenge to most people.
Therefore, you must consider the following factors when shopping for the strongest CBD oil available.
- Potency: Check the concentration of CBD in the product. This is available on the label.
- Source of hemp: The source of industrial hemp used. Reputable brands use only hemp sourced from the United States.
- Third-party lab tests: Quality assurance through third-party laboratory testing is important. The analysis reports and COAs should easily be available.
- Reputation: Read customer reviews about the brand to establish their reputation before ordering.
- Customer care: The customer is always right and special. How does the company treat its customers?
- Shipping and returns: Order brands that offer free or affordable shipping and accept returns for refunds. Companies that do not refund or replace products should be avoided.
Having considered all the aforementioned factors, it becomes easy to narrow down brands that are known to formulate and sell the strongest CBD oil you can buy at any given time. You should always compare at least more than one brand to settle on the best that guarantees value for your money. After that, you can order, ideally online and wait to enjoy the best effects of CBD oil. Do not forget to look out for the best deals and discounts that will save you money.
Every person is unique. How you respond to a specific CBD potency may differ immensely from another person. It is basically because of the unique biodiversity. Therefore, the proper definition and measure of strength may vary from one person to another. Furthermore, CBD effects may be affected by other factors such as age, body weight, and medical conditions, among others. To ensure that you experience the perfect CBD effects, you should start with less potent CBD before increasing the concentration per dose to the strongest CBD oil.