Shopping for wedding ring is a daunting task. There are so many things to consider. If you’re the one looking for the smoothest way to buy a wedding ring for her, read these lines.
Share How Much Money You Have
Before you head out to Serli & Siron Engagement Rings Toronto and shop, it is better sit with your girlfriend and explain about the budget. Most of the time, this part is ignored by the guys who think that their future brides might take it as a weakness.
- Talk to her and see whether both of you have similar goals regarding finances.
- Do you have personality clashes?
In this way, even if you don’t go to expected conclusion, you’ll know about her expectations from you. It will help you set aside finances for the ring.
Plan Your Purchase Wisely
Now, whatever information you get from the discussion, start planning your purchase based on that. Here’s what you should and should not do:
- Do begin with a budget
- Do have a pool of saving before you head out to buy at the engagement ring stores Toronto.
- Do have an idea about the taste of your future wife.
- Do consider your job and lifestyle.
- Do consider her profession and routine.
- Do consider options other than diamonds
- Don’t follow any rules. There aren’t any definite rules to buy the perfect ring.
- Don’t think you’re investing.
More Stones than You Can Imagine
Nowadays, there are plenty of options with respect to stones.
Diamond is the number one stone to buy for weddings and engagements, but there are other stones in fashion these days as well. They’re giving tough competition to diamond on many places. These are:
This one’s by far the best alternative to diamond and is quite popular among engagement rings in Toronto. The stone is almost colorless like diamond. In fact, if you put both stones next to each other, Moissanite will be more sparkling compared to diamond. It offers better resistant to abrasion and is more durable too. More importantly, it’s cheaper in cost.
Before going ring shopping, check with your own and your girlfriend’s family to see if they have an heirloom diamond that they would like to give her. This could provide you with great value and a priceless sentimental piece.
If you are not set on a colorless stone, colored gemstones like rubies or sapphires are popular alternatives. You can get a stunning stone for a fraction of the price of a diamond.
More C’s than 4 C’s
- Carat: The standard unit to measure the diamond. One carat equals 1/5 grams. Size matters sometimes, but bigger may not always work. You also need to consider your budget and size of her hand.
- Cut: he diamond’s cut determines its fire and brilliance. A well cut diamond will have more sparkle and shine brighter than a poorly cut diamond.
- Clarity: The clarity of the diamond deals with how many imperfections can be seen in a diamond.
- Color: Most people prefer colorless, but you can’t differentiate G from D with the naked eye. So G to J is the preferable range.
Consider other two Cs that are Cost and Certification.